Products & Services
Learning & Development
Our team of learning and development experts can support your individual or business needs through a range of customised solutions. We specialise in the area of positive behaviour based solutions but our skills extend to providing strategic organisation wide development solutions to business.
Training & Education
Whether a school, training or education provider KIO can provide you a range of services. These include:
- Creation of education and training materials.
- Provision of consultants to support your training or administration services.
- The provision of subject matter experts to deliver education or training services. Whilst much of our focus lies within community services and positive behaviour based activities we are not limited to these areas. Please contact us to find out how we may be able to help you.
- Supporting educational organisations in the preparation for audit or business process improvement.
Mentoring, Multicultural & Indigenous Services
One of our key focus areas at Kick it Out is educating communities on the effects of socially undesirable behaviours and stereotyping in Australia. In addition to the provision of education based solutions KIO can provide support in the following areas:
- Provide disadvantaged students support through outreach based mentoring and tutorial services via our team of experts.
- Foster relationships and assist in the development of the student’s fullest potential through a range of support services and links to partner service delivery agencies.
- Provision of culturally appropriate support and mentoring for indigenous and multicultural students
- Tutorial support for school, tertiary or vocational students
KIO has identified the effectiveness of mentoring to increase understanding by participants to support them on their respective journey. Mentoring also provides an effective approach to relationship development and reduces the likelihood of disengagement or associated unintended harmful effects or negative behaviours.
We can provide a key link between clients and service providers through the provision of a range of specialised services.
Due to our positioning within the industry we have formed a number of strategic partnerships with organisations and industry bodies requiring learning and skill development. We provide our clients a range of recommendations as to the opportunities available to them and their clients and how and where to access such services. These recommendations are intrinsically linked to the delivery of Vocational Education and Training (VET) and employment services as many of our clients require nationally accredited training, employment or learning and development support tailored to their specific organisational needs.
Our clients and industry partners have identified concerns in regard to choosing a Registered Training Organisation or employment agency for their training and development needs due to negativity regarding the VET and employment sector relating to service quality. In particular clients have concerns regarding compliance, financial mismanagement or misrepresentation and more specifically exploitation of hard to reach or socially excluded groups or individuals.
KIO fill this void by providing the key link between the client and the service provider through the provision of a range of specialised services. These services are broken down via a 3 stage service model covering the following specific areas:
- Client Support Services
The service model has been developed through extensive consultation with our clients to ensure they, and their individual clients receive the best possible outcome.
Please contact us to find out how we can tailor a service to meet your organisational requirements.